On Wed, 15 May 2024 16:14:31 -0300
ady <adylo811517@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to get help for LibreOffice
portable in Czech. Is it somewhere to download it, please? Best
regards

For the (Windows) portable package, the offline help is available in
English only.

In the LibreOffice download site, you could select to download a Help
package to _install_, but I am not sure how it would work with your
_portable_ version. I guess you really need to know what you are doing
in order to mix these 2 packages. Generally speaking, I wouldn't
recommend it.

Since you are using the portable package, I guess that the simplest
way to read the help content in Czech would be to read it on-line:

For LO 7.6:
<https://help.libreoffice.org/7.6/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

FWIW that link is unusable for me. As are each of the others below. They
all take me to
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/swriter/main0000.html

which sits there apparently constantly reloading the page. This is
using FF 115.11.0esr with the NoScript add-on that is set to disable
scripting on 'new' sites such as this one is to my browser.

wget appears to fetch and save the correct new_help.html but I haven't
investigated to see what FF finds so objectionable.

For LO 24.2:
<https://help.libreoffice.org/24.2/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

For the "latest" version (a moving target):
<https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

HTH,
Ady.